Natech Plastics is a fast-growing team with a core competence in injection molding. Our engineers and manufacturers develop and manufacture.
As the Marketing Intern, you will develop and execute the marketing strategy to increase the generation of sales leads within our target market. You will increase our brand awareness by creating and distributing content across our marketing platforms.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
• Content creation: press releases, articles, white papers, images, and videos.
• Digital Marketing and Social media strategy: Website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube.
• Marketing collateral: slipsheets.
• Tradeshow booths: Design and staff booths at tradeshows.
• Industry trends and customer interests.
• Competitive and environmental forces.
• Current marketing
Desirable Qualifications / Skills
• Strong either on the writing side or the visual side of content creation
• In touch with social media vehicles and trends.
• Undergraduate degree in English, marketing, communications, graphic design, visual arts, or related would be a plus but not required.
• Interest in engineering, manufacturing, and technology is a plus.