Position: Business Development Associate
Reports to: Director of Marketing & Strategy
Purpose: As the Business Development Associate, you will build long-term profitable client relationships by generating leads and
solving customer needs from initial contact to delivery. You will develop and integrate skills in marketing, engineering,
product development, business development, account management, and project management
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong sales and technical acumen.
- Exceptional writing, organization, and presentation skills.
- Superior self-motivation, curiosity, and integrity.
- Excellent computer skills: MS office, especially in Excel
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs at times.
- Ability to withstand prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing and working on a computer.
- Experience in Solidworks.
- Direct experience in Plastics, Injection Molding.
- Professional certifications: PMP, CQE, and / or others.
- Experience with complex B2B sales.
- Knowledge of statistics.
- Business Development
- Staff tradeshow booths
- Nurture leads, meet clients, and execute follow-up activities with
- Conduct technical interviews with prospective customers, identify challenges they face and ways of addressing these challenges.
- Gather client requirements, research solutions, prepare and present pricing and proposals, and negotiate orders.
- Product Development
- Act as a technical liaison between client and Natech project engineers.
- As necessary, gather
from client pertinent information necessary for creation of conceptual designs, design for injection molding, design secondary operations, prototype, and test.
- Travel as necessary to support these activities.